Jacquart is the maker of this Jacquart Brut Mosaïque (£26.36), a sparkling wine from Champagne from the pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay grapes and has an alcoholic strength of 12%. Uvinum users reviewed this sparkling wine with 4 of 5 points while experts give the following evaluation: wine spectator: 92.
Technical sheet · Jacquart Brut Mosaïque
If you liked Jacquart Brut Mosaïque, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jacquart
Jacquart Brut Mosaïque (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Champagne Jacquart Brut Mosaique Blanc shows fine bubbles pale white gold with reflections
-Nose: red fruits flavors d (almond, fig, pear) and orange blossom. The aeration leaves express more mature notes of fresh bread and honey
-Palate: fresh, soft mouth with fruity and persistent finish
PAIRING: an aperitif, with fish or cheese, in private or friends, with fish or cheese, in intiminad and among friends
WINEMAKING: selection of exceptional vineyards, among which predominate prestigious vineyards of Côte des Blancs and Montagne de Reims. The guarantee to have a 20% reserve wines perpetuates our constancy and regularity, and an aging time over three years, coupled with light dosage (1g / l) to develop complex and harmonious wine.
GRAPES: Chardonnay dominated assembly (35 to 45%), Pinot Noir (30 to 35%), Pinot Meunier (25 to 30%)
Buy Jacquart Wine:
Highlighted review about Jacquart Brut Mosaïque
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- Tasting notes: Straw yellow color with golden hues, white gold and fine bubbles. fruity aromas, fresh fruit, tender almonds, figs, pears, florals, orange blossom, bakery aromas, honey. In the mouth has good input, fresh, soft, fruity and persistent. - ALCOHOLIC: 12.5 ° - TEMPERATURE: 5 ° to 8 °...read complete
More reviews about Jacquart Brut Mosaïque
Posted on 14/12/16 at 08.46
TASTING NOTES OF Jacquart Brut Mosaique:
- View: gold, fine bubbles.
- Nose: notes of bergamot, toast, pastries and vanilla.
- Mouth: fine, straight and delicate.
Posted on 05/02/16 at 05.27
Posted on 27/11/14 at 05.38