Laurent Perrier (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Sparkling Colour :
- Other Vintages:
- Laurent Perrier
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Pinot Noir (100%)
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Laurent Perrier
Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut (Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES: Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut
- View: Attractive raspberry with salmon coloured hues, and a fine and persistent perlage.
- Nose: Fresh and expressive, great range of aromas of fresh red fruits such as strawberries, cherries and blueberries.
- Mouth: Great fruity presence, fine bubbles and of outstanding acidity with a full body.
WINERY: Laurent Perrier
GRAPES: 100% Pinot Noir
AGEING: 48 months maturation in bottle.
PAIRING: Oily fish like tuna or salmon, cream cheese and hams.
Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is recognised - throughout the world - as one of the finest of Champagne Houses. This success derives, first and foremost, from a clear determination to abide by long-established traditions: respect for nature and wine, dedication to quality, and strong and...
Buy Laurent Perrier Wine:
Highlighted review about Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut
Posted on 30/09/15 at 09.11
More reviews about Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 06/12/14 at 11.48
Posted on 29/06/16 at 09.45
- View: asalmondado.
- Nose: frank and fresh, a wide range of small red fruits: strawberry, currant, raspberry, black cherry.
- Mouth: predominance of...
Posted on 04/11/15 at 11.59
- View: pink salmon.
- Nose: very frank and fresh aroma. Wide range of small red fruits: strawberry, currant, raspberry, black cherry. Dominant...