Laurent Perrier (Champagne)
The winery Laurent Perrier elaborates this Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut (£63.45), a sparkling wine from Champagne from the pinot noir grapes and shows an alcoholic content of 12%. The Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut is best combined with semi-cured cheese and tuna. Uvinum users evaluate this sparkling wine with 3,9 out of 5 points and obtained the following scores: robert parker: 89 and wine spectator: 92.
Technical sheet · Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Sparkling Colour :
- Other Vintages:
- Laurent Perrier
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Pinot Noir (100%)
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Laurent Perrier
Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut (Pinot Noir)
Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut is a great classic. An excellent and elegant champagne with a complex, fine perlage. This rosé orginates from a demanding house is best served in a delicate champagne flute. Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut is more than just a save bet, it's a must for champagne lovers.
TASTING NOTES: Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut
- View: Attractive raspberry with salmon coloured hues, and a fine and persistent perlage.
- Nose: Fresh and expressive, great range of aromas of fresh red fruits such as strawberries, cherries and blueberries.
- Mouth: Great fruity presence, fine bubbles and of outstanding acidity with a full body.
WINERY: Laurent Perrier
GRAPES: 100% Pinot Noir
AGEING: 48 months maturation in bottle.
PAIRING: Oily fish like tuna or salmon, cream cheese and hams.
Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is recognised - throughout the world - as one of the finest of Champagne Houses. This success derives, first and foremost, from a clear determination to abide by long-established traditions: respect for nature and wine, dedication to quality, and strong and...
Buy Laurent Perrier Wine:
Highlighted review about Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut
Posted on 30/09/15 at 09.11
Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut Is an elegant champagne with fine bubbles. Dice pleasant aperitif. His falcon is nice and big. Ceoendant, I prefer the Laurent Perrier Brut Blanc. A classic that you absolutely never disappoints. 92/100read complete
More reviews about Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The shape of the badge on the Laurent Perrier rose bottle, dates back from Henry V and is one of the rare Pink Champagnes obtained by maceration, which gives its remarkable flavour.
Posted on 06/12/14 at 11.48
The wine was oxidized! ! ! ! The bottles were not all young. Loss gas cap and mopped up well with wine. This champagne has remained stored for several years. And put the new packaging to believe it...read complete
Posted on 29/06/16 at 09.45
TASTING NOTES OF Laurent Perrier Rosé:
- View: asalmondado.
- Nose: frank and fresh, a wide range of small red fruits: strawberry, currant, raspberry, black cherry.
- Mouth: predominance of...
Posted on 04/11/15 at 11.59
TASTING NOTES OF Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut :
- View: pink salmon.
- Nose: very frank and fresh aroma. Wide range of small red fruits: strawberry, currant, raspberry, black cherry. Dominant...