Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Magnum is the most famous wines of the maison Roederer and produced only the best vintage. This is a legendary and sought-after champagne everywhere in the world.
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2005 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (55%), Chardonnay (45%), Pinot|
|Pairing:||DessertsRegional CuisineFishSeafoodStartersCheeseFruitsJapanese CuisinePâté or foie grasFoie|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2025|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 2005, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 2005 (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot)
- View: Louis Roederer Cristal 2005 is brilliant golden yellow color with fine and elegant bubbles.
- Nose: Aromas of white fruits and yellow fruits, caramel cream and brioche.
- Palate: Notes of white as pear and apple fruit, followed by flavors of pastry and almond paste and a slight tangy sensation zest lemons and a nice minerality. The finish is rich and vinous.
VINEYARD: Louis Roederer
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
PREPARATION: This champagne is made of 100% Crus, with 5-6 years of maturation on lees, 20% in oak barrels, and a rest of six months in the cellar after disgorgement. Champagne BIO.
PAIRING: fish and shellfish
TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Cristal 2005
Posted on 13/03/19 at 04.41
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2005
Posted on 20/10/15 at 13.15
- View: Louis Roederer Cristal 2005 shows a bright yellow color.
- Nose: Aromas of white flowers, citrus and toasted wood followed by red berries.
- Mouth: Perfectly balanced,...
Posted on 17/12/15 at 05.13
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007