Louis Roederer (Champagne)
The Louis Roederer Cristal 2006 (£223.05) of Louis Roederer: a sparkling wine from Champagne with a blend based on pinot noir, pinot nero and chardonnay of 2006 and presents an alcohol content of 12%. The Louis Roederer Cristal 2006 pairs excellently with foie and fruits. A wine sparkling rated with 4,1 of 5 points according to Uvinum's users and with the following scores: robert parker: 93 and wine spectator: 95.
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal 2006
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2006 Other vintages
- Louis Roederer
- 75 cl Other volumes
- StartersRegional CuisineDessertsFishSeafoodCheesePâté or foie grasJapanese CuisineFruitsFoie
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 2006, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 2006 (Chardonnay, Pinot Nero and Pinot Noir)
- View: Louis Roederer Cristal 2006 has a light amber color with shimmering reflections, almost timid with soft bubbles in a thin, slow and steady stream.
- Nose: A rich bouquet with candied fruit (lemon, orange), white flowers (lilies) and lightly toasted nuts (hazelnuts and almonds). In issuing the ruling becomes intense fruitiness, almost explosive: A sabayon vine peaches, apricots, melon and mango.
- Mouth: The palate is rounded complex ballet of fruit. The texture is very concentrated, giving the impression of biting a ripe fleshy fruit. The palate is enveloped by this depth of juicy, creamy, silky fruit, which soon gives way to an acute, elegant pure freshness. A transition is clear from the ripe fruit to clear ambient light, and delicate. Maturity, smoothness and concentration arising from the freshness and quality of mineral processing of ripe fruit flavor in a slightly citric acid; warmer notes give way to flowers, citrus peel and nuts.
Grapes: 55% Pinot Noir, 45% Chardonnay
WINERY: Louis Roederer
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Cristal 2006
Posted on 13/07/16 at 09.00
TASTING: - View: Golden color with golden orange and slightly warm reflections. - Nose: Bright bouquet both elegant and discreet - Palate: The palate is concentrated and goes on ripe fruit Details POWERFUL discreet Attack juicy fruits and walls (Williams pear), slightly tangy red fruit...read complete
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2006
Posted on 01/12/16 at 10.17
TASTING NOTES OF Cristal Louis Rodererer 2006:
- View: light yellow.
- Nose: rubber, white flowers, touch of powder, lemon, pear and sweet ripe and exotic fruits.
- Mouth: an extraordinary...
Posted on 12/01/16 at 07.22
I was impressed by its colour. A wine with clearly projected aromas and flavours, such as yeast. Black plum compote flavours.
It would have been better with fish.
A good wine to enjoy with good...
Posted on 17/03/15 at 05.20
Posted on 09/06/16 at 14.29
- Champagne Louis Roederer Cristal Brut is made from Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- A large reserve sparkling wine from the winery Champagne Louis Roederer and has a designation of origin Champagne...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Special offers in Champagne
Offers in Champagne