Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2007 Other vintages
- Louis Roederer
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Starting Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 2007, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 2007 (Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Nero)
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal 2007:
- View: Golden Oak and warm slightly orange highlights. Impeccable, thin, regular and bubble dynamics.
- Nose: an attack of juicy and ripe fruit (pear Williams), slightly tangy red fruit (blackcurrant) notes hot pastry and caramelized apple pie fresh from the oven, notes of white chocolate and hazelnut aromas juxtaposition ripe fruit, with acid and sugar, more roasted notes of parenting.
- Mouth: concentrated attack on the palate with ripe fruit, hints of smoke, depth. silky texture, velvety, almost fluxes, fade and sensual set. A dusty and salt on the tip of the tongue nuances.
VINEYARD: Louis Roederer
GRAPES: 58% Pinot noir - 42% Chardonnay - 15% of wines produced in wood (oak casks) with a weekly bazuqueo.
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Posted on 10/05/18 at 09.03
golden yellow amber reflections and matt
Notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and soft Honeysuckle
In organized, energetic and chiseled mouth
A first sense, dense, ripe, silky amplified by the discovery a calcáreao touch, a fresh powder, almost mint.
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 18/09/15 at 23.08
Comment: Compared with 06 wins 06 large. 07 is a real lemon bomb. Too much citric acid and...
Posted on 01/12/16 at 10.32
- View: crystal, rich foam, with an endless effervescence.
- Nose: broad, intense, warm bread crust, white fruit, honey, chocolate and...
Posted on 22/11/16 at 08.39
- View: lemon deep misty, light amber notes.
- Nose: classic, elegant and discreet at once bouquet. An attack of juicy and ripe fruit (pear Williams),...
Posted on 21/04/16 at 05.13
Posted on 08/02/16 at 12.07
- View: bright lemon, light amber notes, a very fine, persistent and deep bubbling.
- Nose: aromas of white fruits, notes of honey and some minerality,...
Posted on 05/02/16 at 13.52
- View: bright lemon, light amber notes, very fine, persistent and deep bubbling.
- Nose: aromas of white fruits, honey notes, some minerality,...
Posted on 05/02/16 at 13.52
- View: Golden, slightly orange and warm reflections.
Impeccable, thin, regular and bubble dynamics.
- Nose: classic, elegant and discreet at once bouquet....
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2006
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2005