Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2009 Other vintages
- Louis Roederer
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 2009, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 2009 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal 2009:
- View: Golden yellow, amber reflections and matt.
- Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle soft.
- Mouth: organized, energetic and chiseled mouth. A first sense, dense, ripe, silky amplified by the discovery one calcáreao touch, a fresh powder, almost mint.
VINEYARD: Louis Roederer
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay.
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif, with shellfish and white meats.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
Posted on 22/09/17 at 12.49
Bottle: 75 cl.
Cristal Champagne Grand Cru, which was originally reserved for the Tsars, is only developed in the best years with grapes from vineyards classified 100% in the qualitative scale of the crus.
It 'a Champagne for connoisseurs of extreme elegance and refinement
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 07/09/17 at 13.36
- View: golden yellow, matte and amber reflections. persistent, bright, thin and nervous effervescence.
- Nose: subtle, discreet and...
Posted on 25/12/16 at 05.38
I found the Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Millésimé 2009 masterful
Posted on 21/11/16 at 14.45
- View: Golden yellow, amber and bronze reflections.
- Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle softness.
- Mouth: organized,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2006