Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Louis Roederer produces this Louis Roederer Cristal 2009 (£163.71), a sparkling wine from Champagne that contains pinot noir and chardonnay of 2009 and has an alcoholic strength of 12%. Food like birds and seafood is an ideal match for this wine sparkling. The Uvinum community values the Louis Roederer Cristal 2009 with 4,3 of 5 points while renowned wine experts rate it as follows: robert parker: 96 and wine spectator: 95.
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2009 Other vintages
- Louis Roederer
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 2009, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 2009 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal 2009:
- View: Golden yellow, amber reflections and matt.
- Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle soft.
- Mouth: organized, energetic and chiseled mouth. A first sense, dense, ripe, silky amplified by the discovery one calcáreao touch, a fresh powder, almost mint.
VINEYARD: Louis Roederer
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay.
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif, with shellfish and white meats.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Cristal is a blend of Grand Crus from the Montagne de Reims, the Marne Valley and the Côte des Blancs. The wine is aged for six years in the cellars and left for a minimum of eight months after...read complete
Posted on 07/09/17 at 13.36
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal en coffret 2009:
- View: golden yellow, matte and amber reflections. persistent, bright, thin and nervous effervescence.
- Nose: subtle, discreet and...
Posted on 25/12/16 at 05.38
I found the Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Millésimé 2009 masterful
Posted on 21/11/16 at 14.45
TASTING NOTES OF Cristal Roederer 2009:
- View: Golden yellow, amber and bronze reflections.
- Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle softness.
- Mouth: organized,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2006