Louis Roederer (Champagne)
The Louis Roederer Vintage 2008 (£53.69) is a sparkling wine from Champagne produced by Louis Roederer produced with pinot noir and chardonnay from the 2008 vintage and has an alcohol content of 12%. At Uvinum, this sparkling wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Vintage 2008
If you liked Louis Roederer Vintage 2008, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Vintage 2008 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Brut 2008:
- View: yellow, amber typical reflection of Pinot Noir.
- Nose: citrus peel (orange), nuts (hazelnuts) and fruity Pinot Noir.
- Mouth: sweet and brilliant evocations of candied fruits, almonds, toast, white chocolate and caramel.
VINEYARD: Louis Roederer
GRAPES: 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Vintage 2008
Posted on 13/09/17 at 18.08
yellow dress with slightly amber reflections, typical of Pinot Noir. subtle bouquet of citrus zest (orange), nuts (hazelnuts) with warm notes and typical fruity Pinot Noir with a high proportion were aged in wood. After swirling, notes of candied fruit and maturity prevail wine in a rich and...read complete
More reviews about Louis Roederer Vintage 2008
Posted on 21/11/16 at 14.54
TASTING NOTES OF Roederer Brut Millésimé 2008:
- View: gold.
- Nose: nose of ripe fruit, hints of pear, peach, citrus peel notes, fruity aromas.
- Mouth: dense, round, juicy, fleshy fruit. In...
Posted on 12/12/15 at 05.36
Roederer Millésime Roederer Blanc 2008 is dazzling
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Vintage 2009
- Every Brut Vintage is blended exclusively from the wines of an exceptional harvest and has the mark of the particular vintage from which it is produced. Rich, full-bodied and opulent, this is a...read complete
Reviews about Louis Roederer Vintage 2007