Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
You might ask yourself:"What is so special about it?" Maybe the fact that Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial with case is stored in limestone tunnels, which are 110 km long and serve as wine cellars for this noble drop.
Fun fact: Did you know that Napoleon Bonaparte was a big enthusiast of this French sparkling wine? When he marched off to fight on battlefields he used to take big amounts of this Champagne.
We, too, declare war on cheap sparkling wines, using the master of Champagnes, Moët & Chandon, and recommend this often with gold and silver awarded Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial with case .
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial with case
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Moët & Chandon
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
2014: Gold - San Francisco International Wine Competition
2014: Gold - LA Wine & Spirits Competition
2014: Silver - Critics Challenge Wine Competition
2014: Silver - Decanter
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial with case, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial with case (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Con Estuche is bright and has a great shine.
- Nose: aromas reveal radiant bright white flowers and citrus.
- Palate: Palate seductive. The palate is silky, fine, elegant, delicate and great balance.
CELLAR: Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial with case
Posted on 30/05/17 at 05.21
- View: Straw yellow with green flashes gold
- Nose: intense notes of green apple and citrus. Freshness of mineral notes and white flowers. Hints of brioche, nuts and cereals
- Boca: white fruit (pear, apple and peach), fine bubbles, citrus liveliness
- TEMPERATURE: Best served...
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial with case
Posted on 22/10/15 at 14.42
Is a bottle of Moët et Chandon Brut champagne with a gift box to save
- View: Moet & Chandon Brut Gift Box is pale yellow gold.
- Nose: delicately vinous...
Posted on 27/08/15 at 09.58
- View: bright yellow opaque
- Nose: apple and ripe white fruit, pear water, aromatic, quite frankly, comes with light licorosas notes,...