Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Moët & Chandon
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
2014: Gold - LA Wine & Spirits Competition
2014: Gold - San Francisco International Wine Competition
2014: Silver - Critics Challenge Wine Competition
2014: Silver - Decanter
2014: Silver - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial is an emblematic cuvée . The world's best-selling champagne brand. The harmony of its three grape varieties gives this champagne its elegance, which is rarely to find: fine bubbles, fruity, fresh, intense and glamorous.
- View: The Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial has a straw yellow colour with greenish hues. Bright, with fine bubbles.
- Nose: Blunt, clean aroma, flawless, and of remarkable intensity. Aromas of ripe white fruit (pear), pastry (angel hair), slightly smoky and anis seed.
- Palate: Fresh on the palate, sapid, fruity Incidentally, reminiscent of apricot, light citrus notes. Slightly fruity end with a pleasant dry feeling.
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
Posted on 13/10/14 at 21.58
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
Posted on 27/12/16 at 13.28
Posted on 22/12/15 at 05.34
Posted on 26/11/14 at 11.40
- View: Moet & Chandon Champagne Brut is straw-colored with green reflexes with fine and fast without forming carbonic crown. Clean and bright.
- Nose: The aromas are outstanding...