Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Moët & Chandon
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
Moët & Chandon made famous the champagne all over the world and now celebrate the arrival of summer with Moët Ice Impérial, the first champagne created to be enjoyed with ice. An ideal drink to to quench your thirst during hot days and which will achieve a touch of distinction in the most glamorous and chic summer festivals parties. Imperdible!
- View: Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial has a deep golden color with amber highlights.
- Nose: the powerful scent of tropical fruits (mango, guava), the bones sumptuous fruits (nectarine), the original note Raspberry
- Mouth: the broad, fleshy, luscious flavor of a fresh fruit salad, captivating sweetness of caramel and quince refreshing acidity of grapefruit and ginger notes
PAIRING: - mint leaves, lemon or lime zest white grapefruit, cucumber skin, a thin slice of ginger
cardamom seeds, berries (strawberries, raspberries)
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Pinot Noir mainly (40-50%), Pinot Meunier (30-40%), Chardonnay (10-20%), 20-30% reserve wines specially selected
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial
Posted on 08/08/16 at 08.35
Good drinkability under the sun
Posted on 17/12/15 at 14.37
Posted on 11/09/13 at 06.04
Posted on 29/06/17 at 12.44
- View: deep golden amber reflections.
- Nose: aromas of tropical fruits (mango, guava), notes nectarines and some originals such as raspberry.
- Mouth: generous...