Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Winery:||Moët & Chandon|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|W&S Magazine Score:||88|
If you liked Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé has a color supported by coppery hues
- Nariz: Rich, deep fruity, wild strawberry, blackberry, black currant and cherry, all accented with floral notes heady aromas.
- Boca: The palate is a succulent, elegant, creamy mixture, extremely vibrant fruitiness and freshness.
PAIRING: offers incredible pairings with foie gras marinated in red and desserts made with red fruit wine.
CELLAR: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé
Posted on 13/03/15 at 15.03
- View: nice salmon.
- Nose: Intense aromas, deep, very fruity, wild strawberry, blackberry, blackcurrant, cherry heady floral notes.
Posted on 26/01/16 at 13.17
- View: The color is a deep pink.
- Nose: Its flavor is rich with exotic fruits and stone fruits, supplemented cereal nuances and sweet spices.
- Palate: Delicious, mouth combines richness...
Posted on 11/08/14 at 12.03
An elegant rosé featuring red berry and gingerbread aromas and flavors, balanced and attractive for its smooth texture and moderate length
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon