Nicolas Feuillatte (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Réserve
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Nicolas Feuillatte
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
2010 - Gold Medal - San Francisco International Wine Competition
2012 - Bronze Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards
2012 - Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition
2013 - Silver Medal - San Francisco International Wine Competition
2013 - Gold Medal - Vinalies China
2013 - Silver Medal - Vinalies Internationales
2014 - Bronze Medal - The Global Champagne Masters
- Consumption Temp.:
- 10-12º CºC
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Nicolas Feuillatte
Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Réserve (Pinot Meunier, Pinot Nero, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES: Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Réserve
- View: Pale yellow with silver tinges, brilliant and crystal clear, delicate bubbles.
- Nose: Fresh aromas of fruits, apple, pear and peach, mixed with curry and turmeric spices. As the bouquet becomes more expressive, ripe fruit notes jostle for position.
- Mouth: Clean on the attack, elegant and complex. This champagne focuses on shades of white fruits and spices, a delicate bead imparts freshness on the finish.
VINEYARD: Nicolas Feuillatte
GRAPES: 40% Pinot Noir, 40% Pinot Meunier, 20% Chardonnay
AGEING: 3 years in the wine cellars
PAIRING: Smoked salmon crostini, pan-fried king prawns with coriander, pigeon tagine and quince, served with bulgar wheat, rhubarb Tarte Tatin
TEMPERATURE: Paired with food: 10-12º C, as an aperitive: 7-8ºC
ALCOHOL: 12% Vol.
Nicolas Feuillatte was an exceptional man in every respect. With his sense of daring and innate entrepreneurial spirit, throughout his career he has perfected the art of transforming his ideas into pure genius. Having made his fortune in the United States, he decided to create a Champagne that...
Buy Nicolas Feuillatte Wine:
Highlighted review about Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Réserve
More reviews about Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Réserve
Posted on 18/11/17 at 20.04
A beautiful colour. Good yeast aromas enhance a wine's bouquet. Smoky notes in the mouth.
Posted on 17/04/12 at 04.53
Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Réserve is suggestive
Posted on 13/09/17 at 18.08
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Posted on 24/02/17 at 05.19
Posted on 26/01/16 at 13.17
- View: Pale yellow with turquoise reflections, a cord end foam and delicate. A fine effervescence forming a harmonious broom bubbles rosaries.
- Nose: Floral and white fruits, with...
Posted on 10/11/14 at 17.54