Perrier Jouët (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut is the result of a quality blend: the elegance and finesse of the Chardonnay meet the structure and delicacy of the Pinot Noir, and then be harmonized by the fruity roundness of the Pinot Meunier.
Hervé Deschamps, chef de caves, said that the Cuvée Grand Brut is the spokesperson for the Perrier-Jouët style. The cellar master, drawing on the creative tradition of the Maison, composes each wine differently according to his intuitions, making each cuvée a unique work of art. The Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut , however, has the onerous task of continuing to reflect the quest for perfection and quality of the Maison Perrier-Jouët.
Technical sheet · Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Meunier (40%), Pinot Noir (40%), Chardonnay (20%)|
|Pairing:||FishSeafoodStartersSnacks and appetizers|
|Awards:||2016 Gold Medal - catégorie Champagne Brut GILBERT ET GAILLARD|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||87|
If you liked Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Perrier Jouët
Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut (Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut :
- View: golden colour, soft and bright.
- Nose: lively freshness, fruity and floral aromas: a bouquet of white flowers
w(orchard flowers, lime blossom, honeysuckle), fresh fruit (lemon,
peach) and yellow fruits (apricot, mango), buttered brioche notes,
- Taste: smooth and perfectly balanced on the palate, full-bodied and beautifully rounded.
VINEYARD: Perrier Jouët]
VARIETIES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
ELABORATION: Blended from about fifty different Crus, up to 20% reserve wines. Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats, malolactic fermentation done. Dosage from 8 to 11gr/L depending on the year.
AGING: more than twice as long as the appellation requires
ACCOMPANY: Aperitif, raw fish, meat or fish carpaccio, grilled fish, seafood, salads, consommé, fruit or chocolate desserts.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 7-9º C
Buy Perrier Jouët Wine:
Highlighted review about Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut
More reviews about Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Its Grand Brut is pleasant and elegant, with subtle...
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 28/03/12 at 04.39
BODEGA: CHAMPAGNE PERRIER JOUËT
D. O.: CHAMPAGNE
Nose: PINOT NOIR, PINOT CHARDONNAY AND Meunier
TYPE OF WINE: SPARKLING WINE
Pale golden yellow. Small...
Posted on 14/02/19 at 11.22
Posted on 24/04/18 at 14.13
- View: Perriet Jouët Grand Brut is a yellow Champagne, soft and bright.
- Nose: The nose is complex and delicate, delicately fruity aromas of lemon, orange and exotic fruits.
Posted on 18/06/15 at 17.25
- View: bright golden straw.
- Nose: intense and aromatic nose, aromas of roasted and candied fruit, citrus fruit, pastry, anise, pumpkin, custard,...