Pol Roger (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Pol Roger Brut Réserve
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Pol Roger
- 1500 cl Other volumes
- Pinot Noir
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Pol Roger Brut Réserve Nebuchadnezzar, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Brut Réserve Nebuchadnezzar (Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Pol Roger Brut Nebuchadnezzar:
- View: beautiful pale yellow color, a fine and abundant bubbles.
- Nose: aromas of pear, mango and jasmine.
- Mouth: harmonious with pleasant freshness, with apricot, quince and acacia honey, a balanced final between power and finesse.
VINEYARD: Pol Roger
GRAPES: 33% Pinot Noir, 33% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Meunier.
WINE PAIRING: ideal as an aperitif and an excellent accompaniment to a meal.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
Highlighted review about Pol Roger Brut Réserve Nebuchadnezzar
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
More reviews about Pol Roger Brut Réserve Nebuchadnezzar
Posted on 16/07/18 at 11.46
- View: pale straw yellow, fine foam.
- Nose: aromas of apple, toast, yeast and citrus.
- Mouth: medium-bodied and semi-dry, ripe...
Posted on 09/07/17 at 05.21
Posted on 07/12/16 at 14.56
- View: straw yellow color, an opulent effervescence, but extreme finesse.
- Nose: an incredible mineral and aromatic purity, fresh notes of...
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- The house represents the exact style you erwartet- of high class champagnes and can produce...