Pol Roger (Champagne)
Pol Roger produces the Pol Roger Brut Réserve (£33.69), a sparkling wine from Champagne produced with pinot noir, pinot nero, pinot meunier and chardonnay grapes and presents an alcohol content of 12.5%. The Pol Roger Brut Réserve pairs excellently with camembert cheese and crab. A wine sparkling rated with 4,1 of 5 points according to Uvinum's users while wine experts grade it as follows: robert parker: 90 and wine spectator: 91.
Technical sheet · Pol Roger Brut Réserve
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Pol Roger
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Pol Roger Brut Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Brut Réserve (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Nero and Pinot Noir)
Champagne Pol Roger Brut Reserve is a balance between power and finesse. It combines wonderfully structure and vinosity, elegance and freshness.
- View: Pol Roger Brut Réserve is straw yellow gold. Fine and abundant bubbles.
- Nose: Aromas of flowers (jasmine), fruit (pear, mango) and toast, nice complexity.
- Palate: smooth, well balanced with a dry, harmonious finish. Flavors of stewed fruit (apricot jam, quince), of citrus fruits and spices.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Black, Pinot Meunier
CAVE: Champagne Pol Roger
TEMPERATURE: 10 º C
PAIRING: perfect with appetizers
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
Highlighted review about Pol Roger Brut Réserve
More reviews about Pol Roger Brut Réserve
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- On the nose, the champagne is dominated by white flowers, green apple, brioche and a trace of minerality.
- On the palate there are notes of stone fruits, a certain nuttiness and a hint of honey...
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Light, bright straw-green in colour, it has good mousse, and a clean and vibrant bouquet; the flavours run in a green apple, pear and citrus spectrum, with a long, lingering finish, and perfect...read complete
Posted on 01/12/15 at 11.03
Pol Roger Brut Réserve Is a champagne that I love for its regularity, its finesse and elegance. A very pleasant champagne as an aperitif, with very fine bubbles. conventional assembly and end, this...read complete
Posted on 07/12/16 at 14.45
TASTING NOTES OF Pol Roger Brut:
- View: beautiful pale yellow, fine and abundant bubble.
- Nose: aromas of pear, mango and jasmine notes.
- Mouth: harmonious with pleasant freshness, with...
Posted on 04/05/15 at 13.06
- View: Champagne Pol Roger Brut Extra Cuvée de Réserve is straw yellow colour with very fine bubbles that renews easily. A persistent lace appears around glass.
- Nose: The nose...
Posted on 04/05/15 at 13.04
- View: Pol Roger Extra Cuvée Brut Réserve White Foil is straw yellow with greenish
-Nose: a blend of berry, apple, and flavors highlight this elegant champagne
- Mouth: no depth in...
Posted on 24/01/14 at 05.36
Posted on 17/03/13 at 04.57
Posted on 05/07/11 at 09.37
I like sharing this sparkling Champagne with someone special.
It has a very nice colour. On the nose, yeast and bakery.
The best sparkling for my birthday.
This is the sparkling wine I always...