Pol Roger (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Pol Roger Pure Extra Brut
If you liked Pol Roger Pure Extra Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Pure Extra Brut (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Pol Roger Pure Extra Brut:
- View: gold, dense and bright, thousands of small bubbles.
- Nose: refined and complex notes of clove and rose aromas, hints of breadcrumbs, yeast, citrus and a living body cool.
- Mouth: first attack, straight and thin as an arrow, striking compared to the mature, concentrated nose, well structured and fine, subtle aromas of honey and cloves and a good length.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot meunier.
PAIRING: seafood, oysters, cockles and lobster.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
Highlighted review about Pol Roger Pure Extra Brut
Posted on 31/08/17 at 17.06
More reviews about Pol Roger Pure Extra Brut
Posted on 12/11/18 at 12.06
- View: Golden yellow, constant bubble small.
- Nose: floral notes, spicy (clove), bakery (bread crumbs, yeast).
- Mouth: Direct and structured....
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Posted on 28/01/17 at 04.43