Ruinart is the maker of this R de Ruinart (£38.14), a sparkling wine from the region of Champagne that is made with pinot meunier, chardonnay and pinot noir and shows an alcoholic content of 12%. The R de Ruinart combines especially well with lobster and crab. According to Uvinum users, this sparkling wine earns 3,9 out of 5 points and also has the following ratings: robert parker: 88 and wine spectator: 87.
Technical sheet · R de Ruinart
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Guide Gault Et Millau: Note 15/20
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
- W&S Magazine Score:
If you liked R de Ruinart, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
R de Ruinart (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
R de Ruinart is a classic champagne and what we can call a safe bet. Chardonnay is dominant in the blend and is fully expressed. Quality is always at the appointment and the shape of the bottle provides the elegance of your table from the aperitif to the dessert.
- View: Golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface.
- Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the dominance of the fruity aromas (pears)
- Palate: The palate is balanced encounter. Robust and durable, full-bodied and ripe fruit aromas. Pleasant, lingering finish.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
TEMPERATURE: 8 ° C
Alcohol level: 12. 50%
PAIRING: White fish baked cheese Maroilles, Coulommiers
Over the centuries, Ruinart has cultivated excellence as a way of life. Nicolas Ruinart's successive heirs have placed quality, authenticity and elegance at the heart of their champagne production. In doing so, they have perpetuated the dreams of Dom Thierry Ruinart, the principal inspiration...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about R de Ruinart
Posted on 12/05/17 at 05.28
TASTING NOTES: - View: Yellowing with golden crystalline brightness, vivid and fine bubbles, a slight and persistent rosary - Nose: Fine, fresh and fruity Olfaction, impregnated with fruity notes of white meat (pear), apricot, hazelnut and fresh almonds - Palate: A perfectly balanced wine and...read complete
More reviews about R de Ruinart
Posted on 14/12/16 at 11.45
TASTING NOTES OF Ruinart Brut France:
- View: yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: fine and fruity aroma, aromas of pear and white pulp nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, notes of white flowers, aromas of...
Posted on 24/02/16 at 10.19
TASTING NOTES OF R de Ruinart :
- View: Yellow with golden hues and crystal shine, vivid and fine bubbles, persistent slight rosary.
- Nose: Fine, fresh and fruity, imbued with notes of...
Posted on 28/01/16 at 05.32
I liked so much
Posted on 03/11/15 at 14.19
- View: Nicolas Ruinart Ruinart Brut R de Ruinart has a beige color with amber highlights.
- Nose: fruity aroma, with scents of pear and nuts. Then the notes of white flowers, with...
Posted on 27/07/15 at 11.35
- View: Ruinart Champagne Brut R has a very bright golden yellow. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface.
- Nose: fruity aroma, with scents of pear and nuts. Then the notes...
Posted on 17/07/15 at 10.08
- View: R de Ruinart in Case is golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface.
-Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its...
Posted on 30/06/15 at 05.14