Ruinart elaborates this R de Ruinart 375ml (£25.38), a sparkling wine from the region of Champagne that contains pinot meunier, chardonnay and pinot noir grapes and comes with an alcohol content of 12%. A wine sparkling rated with 4 of 5 points according to Uvinum's users.
Technical sheet · R de Ruinart 375ml
If you liked R de Ruinart 375ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
R de Ruinart 375ml (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
- View: R de Ruinart 375ml is golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface.
- Nose: The nose is very delicate nose with good intensity, freshness and highlights the predominance of fruity aromas (pears).
- Mouth: The palate is balanced encounter. Robust and durable, full-bodied and ripe fruit aromas. Nice lingering finish.
PAIRING: baked white fish, cheese maroilles, Coulommiers
Grapes: 40% Chardonnay and 60% Pinot Noir,
CELLAR: Champagne Ruinart
Over the centuries, Ruinart has cultivated excellence as a way of life. Nicolas Ruinart's successive heirs have placed quality, authenticity and elegance at the heart of their champagne production. In doing so, they have perpetuated the dreams of Dom Thierry Ruinart, the principal inspiration...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about R de Ruinart 375ml
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Name: Champagne AOC; Grapes: Pinot Noir 57%, Chardonnay 40%, Pinot Meunier 3%; Alcohol: 12%; Format: 0. 375L; Ideal Coverage: 2014/2017; Serving temperature: 6/8 ° C; Pairings: appetizers and seafood dishes; Moment to taste it: great occasions; Findings of Tannico: 9/10read complete
More reviews about R de Ruinart 375ml
Posted on 06/06/16 at 05.15
The Ruinart R de Ruinart Demi 375ml is a great choice
Posted on 03/11/15 at 13.01
- View: Golden yellow colour. Intense bubble
- Nose: The nose is deep, emphasizing citrus aromas of white fruit (apple, pear), memories of pastries and a floral background
Posted on 14/07/14 at 10.53
- View: R de Ruinart 375ml has a bright and limpid yellow with golden reflections.
- Nose: The nose is fine and fesco, and comes packed with notes of white fruit (pear, apple),...
Posted on 17/04/13 at 05.10
Posted on 22/06/17 at 04.43
Nose: delicate and fruity. Getting argue aromas of pear with fair skin and nuts - hazelnuts, almonds. Then notes of white flowers, escorted by aromas of pastries and buttered brioche. In the mouth,...read complete
Posted on 13/07/16 at 04.53
- View: A brilliant and limpid yellow with gold highlights. Beautiful shine, the excitement is supported with a strong presence cord
- Nose: The first nose end and fresh, fruity, full of...
Posted on 27/06/14 at 11.48
Result of a perfectly balanced assembly, vintage 'R' de Ruinart Champagne is a deliciously fresh. Rich and complex, it takes us into the Ruinart universe requirement home, purity and finesse ... a...read complete