Technical sheet · Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Chardonnay (100%)
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
2013 3* - Le Guida Hachette des Vins
2016 Gold Medal - Mundus Vini
2015 Silver Medal - Mundus Vini
2014 Gold Medal- Mundus Vini
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
- W&S Magazine Score:
If you liked Ruinart Blanc de Blancs, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs (Chardonnay)
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs is made from grapes from the Premiers Crus of the Côte des Blancs and Montagne de Reims. Pleasant and lively, it is a gastronomic and seductive champagne. Ruinart is a luxury brand of "Grand Chic" and contemporary, converted into a real symbol of aesthetics.
TASTING NOTE: Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
- View: Beautiful, golden yellow color, characteristic of the Chardonnay. Intense light, long-lasting foam.
- Nose: Very clear and intense in the primary aromas, hints of fresh citrus, floral nuances.
GRAPE VARIETY: Chardonnay
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8ºC.
PAIRING: An ideal accompaniment to foie gras, seafood, grilled and baked fish.
Over the centuries, Ruinart has cultivated excellence as a way of life. Nicolas Ruinart's successive heirs have placed quality, authenticity and elegance at the heart of their champagne production. In doing so, they have perpetuated the dreams of Dom Thierry Ruinart, the principal inspiration...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
More reviews about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 28/08/17 at 07.44
Posted on 24/02/16 at 10.20
- View: pale gold, light green highlights beautiful, thin and light bubbles, a delicate and persistent rosary.
- Nose: fresh fruit predominance of...
Posted on 21/05/15 at 16.35
Posted on 21/05/15 at 16.29
- View: very beautiful golden yellow, characteristic of chardonnay. Intense light: rich lather.
- Nose: clear, intense notes of fresh citrus (lime), floral...