Technical sheet · Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum
If you liked Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum :
- View: pale gold, green and beautiful light reflections, fine and light bubbles, a delicate and persistent rosary.
- Nose: fresh fruit, dominated by citrus and pineapple notes of white flowers and spices (ginger and cardamom).
- Mouth: pure, clean and precise, smooth entry, fleshy, very refreshing grand final on notes of white peach.
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay.
WINE PAIRING: Excellent for appetizer, shrimp, bream tartare with olive oil, lemon, grilled sole or white fish sashimi.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Over the centuries, Ruinart has cultivated excellence as a way of life. Nicolas Ruinart's successive heirs have placed quality, authenticity and elegance at the heart of their champagne production. In doing so, they have perpetuated the dreams of Dom Thierry Ruinart, the principal inspiration...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum
Posted on 14/11/17 at 04.22
More reviews about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum
Posted on 22/05/16 at 04.09
Nothing to add
Posted on 10/06/15 at 06.58
A beautiful vivid colour. Bakery smell at the end. Very oily for being a sparkling.
Posted on 05/02/16 at 05.14
Posted on 27/01/16 at 12.04
TIME to taste it: great bargains
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2017
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: appetizers and seafood dishes
GRAPES: chardonnay 100%
Posted on 26/01/16 at 13.17
- View: Very beautiful golden yellow Pi ¢ it with light green reflections, brilliant and luminous color. Active and persistent effervescence release.
- Nose: The first nose of great...
Posted on 17/01/16 at 05.08
Posted on 16/12/15 at 05.11
Posted on 25/11/15 at 15.52