Technical sheet · Ruinart Brut Rosé
If you liked Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml (Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
- View: Pink salmon in sight, with very fine bubbles and abundant.
- Nose: Smells attractive strawberry lollipop, pastries, yeast and smoky.
- Mouth: Boca acid, good ride, and want to drink it fresh longer. Aftertaste of red berries and jellies.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier
TEMPERATURE: 4 ° C and 8 ºC
PAIRING: Appetizers, Poultry, Seafood, Fish Blue, White fish, soft cheeses.
Over the centuries, Ruinart has cultivated excellence as a way of life. Nicolas Ruinart's successive heirs have placed quality, authenticity and elegance at the heart of their champagne production. In doing so, they have perpetuated the dreams of Dom Thierry Ruinart, the principal inspiration...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml
Posted on 24/02/15 at 07.55
Ruinart Ruinart Rosé 375ml
Posted on 11/06/15 at 07.04
A beautiful vivid colour. Mixed aromas of yeast and bakery. Despite all this Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml seemed fairly fresh.
It's better not to pair it and drink it alone.
Posted on 01/02/14 at 05.42
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Posted on 13/07/16 at 04.53
- View: The color is a delicate pink grenade, with very slight orange reflections. The effervescence is lively and light, with a persistent bead.
- Nose: The nose is subtle and fresh,...