Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2006 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsSaladsPâté or foie gras|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006 (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006:
- View: pale yellow, fine bubbles and persistent
- Nose: Intense, creamy notes of pastry, fragrant and toasted notes.
- Mouth: broad, structured, fruity, ripe, grapefruit, sweet, soft, long, rich, complex and fresh fruit.
AGEING: 5% of the wine aged for 4 months in new oak barrels. Further aging in the cellars for several years.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, seafood, shellfish and fish.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006
Posted on 25/09/18 at 04.38
More reviews about Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006
Posted on 10/02/17 at 20.04
A 2006 goes fine with snacks.
We drank it at a meeting with friends.
Posted on 26/04/16 at 07.49
It had a dense colour at first sight. Great presence of its grapes.
Posted on 25/04/16 at 20.06
Its intense colour attracted me. Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs en Coffret Individuel 2006 showed yeasty aromas. I liked the Taittinger...
Posted on 13/06/18 at 04.51
Posted on 09/06/18 at 04.26
- The bead, particularly fine and abundant, rises steadily to form a light ring of bubbles.
- The very fresh...
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41
Posted on 07/02/17 at 05.04
- View: The color is pale yellow. The bubbles, very light and abundant, regularly amounted to form a cord of fine bubbles.
- Nose: The nose, very pure, opens with a contrast between an...