Technical sheet · Taittinger Cuvée Prestige
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (60%), Chardonnay (40%)|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsFishSeafoodWhitefishPrawnsCakes and pastries|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Taittinger Cuvée Prestige, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Cuvée Prestige (Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
- View: pale gold with fine bubbles and persitentes.
- Nose: berries, toast and earth is allied with subtle notes of white fruit
- Taste: soft, round structure, creamy and elegant toasted nuances. Fruity wide size.
Grapes: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
WINERY: Champagne Taittinger
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Cuvée Prestige
More reviews about Taittinger Cuvée Prestige
Posted on 17/04/19 at 17.10
- View: bright straw yellow, fine and persistent perlage.
- Nose: Fragrant and fruity aromas, white peach, hawthorn, acacia, pleasant vanilla and...
Posted on 09/01/17 at 10.57
- View: bright, golden yellow straw. fine bubbles and discreet but persistent foam.
- Nose: fruity aromas, peach, white flowers and vanilla...
Posted on 09/01/17 at 10.53
Champagne Taittinger's origins date back to 1734 with the founding of the original House by Jacques Fourneaux. The Taittinger link was established in 1931 when Pierre Taittinger acquired...
Posted on 12/09/16 at 10.58
This Taittinger Cuvée Prestige must not be missed if you are planning a toast.
An ideal wine to give as gift.
We order it every...
Posted on 12/09/16 at 09.58
It is so good that it is best taken alone.
I love to sharing this wine with friends.
Posted on 27/04/14 at 05.45
I found it shocking
Posted on 25/09/18 at 04.38
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20