The Taittinger Folies de la Marquetterie (£41.52): a sparkling wine from Champagne produced by Taittinger that is based on pinot noir and chardonnay grapes and shows an alcoholic strength of 12.5%. The Uvinum community values the Taittinger Folies de la Marquetterie with 4 of 5 points.
If you liked Taittinger Folies de la Marquetterie, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Folies de la Marquetterie (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Taittinger Les Folies de la Marquetterie has a deep yellow color with hints of golden light. Its bubbles are soft and delicate.
- Nose: The initial smells are raw peach and a touch of apricot intense, fruity flavor leaves the palate transfer to the taste of brioche toast and vanilla.
- Mouth: On the palate, this wine fills us with its graceful taste of fruit and woody notes. The ending is different and evocative.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
WINERY: Champagne Taittinger
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Folies de la Marquetterie
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- shiny golden yellow with bright golden hues and fine pearl necklaces of tiny, uniformly rising bubbles of carbon dioxide - Fragrance: the bouquet intense fruity aromas of ripe stone fruit (yellow peach, apricot), elegantly lined with fragrant notes of fresh brioche and a touch of oak vanilla -...read complete
More reviews about Taittinger Folies de la Marquetterie
Posted on 24/05/13 at 05.11
Posted on 22/03/16 at 05.17
- View: Taittinger Folies de la Marquetterie champagne has an intense yellow color with golden flashes. The bubbles are fine and delicate.
- Nose: The nose is intense, very fruity aromas...
Summary of ratings
Special offers in Champagne
Offers in Champagne