Taittinger Prelude Grand Crus
- 28/07/17 |
- 4 /
- The bubbles are fine and form a lasting and delicately creamy mousse.
- The nose is subtle and fresh. The initial mineral aromas quickly develop into green, floral scents with hints of elderflower and spicy cinnamon overtones.
- Flavours are dominated by intense fresh citrus fruit which then give way to a much fuller, well-bodied and mellow taste with flavours reminiscent of white peaches in syrup.
- The finish is long, rich and extremely expressive.
- This wine can be enjoyed as an aperitif but has the structure to match grilled fish and seafood.
- 50% Chardonnay, 50% Pinot Noir.
- This wine comes from top Grand Cru sites and is made from the first pressing. The level of reserve wine used in the blend varies by vintage. Prior to release the wine is aged for a minimum of 4-5 years on lees, sometimes more.