Taittinger Prestige Rosé

Taittinger (Champagne)

RP90WS92JR16.5RVF15B+D15

£44.90 £41.00 + £43.92 Shipping (15 days)

£269.40 £245.98 + £68.33 Shipping (15 days)

£538.81 £491.95 + £126.89 Shipping (15 days)

£44.90 £41.00/unit

Save £3.90! (-9%)

Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)

£ You will receive 0.56 points for each unit bought

Buy View more prices »

The Taittinger Prestige Rosé (£41.00) is a sparkling wine from Champagne produced by Taittinger from the pinot noir, chardonnay and pinot meunier grapes and has an alcohol content of 12%. At Uvinum, this sparkling wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points and with the following scores: robert parker: 90 and wine spectator: 92.

Technical sheet · Taittinger Prestige Rosé

Type Of Wine:
sparkling wine
Sparkling Colour :
Rosé
Other Vintages:
See
Appellation:
Champagne (Champagne,France)
Cellar:
Taittinger
Volume:
75 cl Other volumes
Score:
RP90WS92JR16.5RVF15B+D15
Grapes:
Pinot Meunier (30%), Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
Allergens:
Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.:
12%
Consumption Temp.:
8ºC
Type Of Sparkling:
Brut
See more »

Description · Taittinger

Taittinger Prestige Rosé (Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)

TASTING NOTES:
- View: onion skin-colored with salmon trim, crown fine bubbles and a half.
- Nose: The nose of raspberries and memories appear red flowers, bread, vanilla and vinous notes.
- Mouth: The mouth is fresh and fruity, with hints of sweet citrus fruit character and velvety, silky. Final savory pastries with sweet memories.

VINEYARDS: Wine: Taittinger (Partez)
GRAPES: 70% between pinot noir and pinot Mernier and the other 30% is chardonnay

ALCOHOL: 12%

Taittinger

Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground...

Buy Taittinger Wine:

Reviews

Highlighted review about Taittinger Prestige Rosé

Posted on at 21.37

4.5/5

Taittinger Prestige Rosé

Raspberry, floral, fresh ...
read complete

More reviews about Taittinger Prestige Rosé

Anonymous

Posted on at 10.59

4/5

- Delicate salmon pink in colour.
- Its aromas are fresh with wild strawberries and a hint of spice.
- On the palate this lively, fruity, fresh and elegant wine is balanced and smooth with good...
read complete

Posted on at 15.00

4/5

Taittinger
Champagne Taittinger's origins date back to 1734 with the founding of the original House by Jacques Fourneaux. The Taittinger link was established in 1931 when Pierre Taittinger...
read complete

Posted on at 10.19

4/5

TASTING NOTES:
- View: Taittinger Prestige Rosé is pink. Fine bubbles and persistent foam.
- Nose: Fresh and young, aromas of red fruits (raspberry, cherry, cassis).
- Taste: Balanced,...
read complete

Posted on at 10.27

4/5

Taittinger Brut Prestige Rosé

TASTING NOTES OF Taittinger Prestige Rosé:
- View: bright pink
- Nose: red fruit aromas
- Mouth: fruity, soft, mineral

APPELLATION: Champagne (France)
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir

WINE PAIRING:...
read complete

Posted on at 20.05

4/5

Taittinger Prestigue Rose

This wine improved our meal. My partner loves this Champagne.
It had a very shutdown colour. Light aromas of yeast and bakery. Strong flavours of red fruits.
read complete

Posted on at 06.49

3/5

Taittinger Prestige Taittinger Rosé, I liked

Posted on at 10.24

4/5

Taittinger Brut Rosé

TASTING NOTES:
- View: Taittinger Prestige Brut Rosé Nv is deep pink and bright with fine, persistent bubbles
- Nose: Fresh, fruity red with aromas defruta raspberry, cherry and blackcurrant
-...
read complete

Posted on at 10.24

4/5

Taittinger Brut Rosé

TASTING NOTES:
- View: Taittinger Brut Rosé Réserve has an intense bright pink and shiny coat. The bubbles are fine. The foam is persistent
- Nose: The nose is broad and expressive, fresh and young...
read complete

Posted on at 13.01

4/5

TASTING NOTES:
- View: salmon pink, bright and intense. The bubbles are fine.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits (raspberry chopped fresh wild cherry and blackcurrant).
- Taste: Smooth and balanced body,...
read complete

Posted on at 05.35

3.5/5

Taittinger Prestige Rosé was exciting

View more reviews about Taittinger Prestige Rosé »

Summary of ratings

(44 reviews)
  • 5 stars
    1
  • 4 stars
    41
  • 3 stars
    2
  • 2 stars
    0
  • 1 star
    0
Your rating:
Uvinum's rating:

4/5

Based on 44 comments »

Top Sales Champagne

Uvinum también está disponible en tu idioma. Acceder a Uvinum en Español. » Cerrar [x]