Technical sheet · Taittinger Prestige Rosé
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Sparkling Colour :
- Other Vintages:
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Taittinger Prestige Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Prestige Rosé (Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: onion skin-colored with salmon trim, crown fine bubbles and a half.
- Nose: The nose of raspberries and memories appear red flowers, bread, vanilla and vinous notes.
- Mouth: The mouth is fresh and fruity, with hints of sweet citrus fruit character and velvety, silky. Final savory pastries with sweet memories.
VINEYARDS: Wine: Taittinger (Partez)
GRAPES: 70% between pinot noir and pinot Mernier and the other 30% is chardonnay
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Prestige Rosé
More reviews about Taittinger Prestige Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Its aromas are fresh with wild strawberries and a hint of spice.
- On the palate this lively, fruity, fresh and elegant wine is balanced and smooth with good...
Posted on 25/11/16 at 15.00
Champagne Taittinger's origins date back to 1734 with the founding of the original House by Jacques Fourneaux. The Taittinger link was established in 1931 when Pierre Taittinger...
Posted on 10/12/15 at 10.19
- View: Taittinger Prestige Rosé is pink. Fine bubbles and persistent foam.
- Nose: Fresh and young, aromas of red fruits (raspberry, cherry, cassis).
- Taste: Balanced,...
Posted on 17/08/14 at 06.49
Taittinger Prestige Taittinger Rosé, I liked
Posted on 25/10/13 at 13.01
- View: salmon pink, bright and intense. The bubbles are fine.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits (raspberry chopped fresh wild cherry and blackcurrant).
- Taste: Smooth and balanced body,...
Posted on 21/07/13 at 05.35