Veuve Clicquot (Champagne)
Veuve Clicquot elaborates this Veuve Clicquot Brut (£38.69), a sparkling wine from Champagne produced with pinot meunier, chardonnay and pinot noir grapes and has an alcohol content of 12%. We recommend you to pair the Veuve Clicquot Brut with pastries and sweet cream and mussel pate. Uvinum users reviewed this sparkling wine with 3,9 of 5 points and in guides it has been reviewed: robert parker: 90 and wine spectator: 92.
Technical sheet · Veuve Clicquot Brut
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Veuve Clicquot
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Veuve Clicquot Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Veuve Clicquot
Veuve Clicquot Brut (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
Veuve Clicquot Brut is a Champagne produced by the legendary French wine cellar Veuve Clicquot, which produces premium quality sparkling wines since 1772. With such a long tradition of wine culture it comes to no surprise that the 1893 bottle of Veuve Clicquot, which was found in the Torosay Castle, Scotland, in 2008, is now considered a real treasure.
- View: A beautiful colour, golden yellow reflexes, fine lather.
- Nose: powerful and pleasant, fruity at first (white fruits, nuts), then finally avainillada and sweet-scented bread. Ideal balance between the aromas of grape varieties (fruit) and the aromas of aging in bottle (pastries).
- Mouth: On the palate, the attack is frank and dynamic, then giving way to a fruity harmony. The wine has some structure, which allows its classification in the family the Bruts structured and vinous. Persistence is extraordinary aromatic with fruity notes and spicy at the same time.
VINEYARD: Veuve Clicquot
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
Who was the first to think of using the old quarries to stock champagne bottles? Although it is difficult to say, Veuve Clicquot did take advantage of the opportunity to increase cellaring space for its wines. In 1909, the House bought some magnificent chalk cellars, located on the Saint-Nicaise...
Buy Veuve Clicquot Wine:
Highlighted review about Veuve Clicquot Brut
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- Tasting notes: Golden color with yellow reflections, abundant and fine foam. Aromas of white fruits and nuts at first, then vanilla and finally sweet bread. The palate is dynamic with fruity harmony. - ALCOHOLIC: 12 - TEMPERATURE: 4th to 6 ° - PAIRING: Molluscs steamed, mozzarella, whitefish,...read complete
More reviews about Veuve Clicquot Brut
Posted on 12/07/11 at 19.58
Les recomendamos prueben el champagne y acompáñenlo si la cosa lo permite con una langosta guisada c
A wine that does not pass 35 €, made from pinot noir, chardonnay and pinot meunier, that lovers of the famous guide, not leave you indifferent, through assessment of 90 up the most famous lawyer in...read complete
Posted on 29/06/16 at 09.34
TASTING NOTES OF Veuve Clicquot Brut Carte Jaune:
- View: yellow, gold sparkles and tiny bubbles.
- Nose: intense and pleasant, fruit and brioche between notes of nuts. Perfect balance between...
Posted on 11/01/16 at 06.04
It is ideal
Posted on 18/11/15 at 15.05
TASTING NOTES OF Veuve Clicquot Brut :
- View: bright pink
- Nose: aromas of red and black fruits
- Mouth: sweet, soda, fresh
APPELLATION: Champagne (France)
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 15.04
TASTING NOTES OF Veuve Cliquot:
- View: yellow, golden highlights and tiny bubbles.
- Nose: intense and enjoyable. Fruit and brioche between notes of nuts. Perfect balance between fresh fruit and...
Summary of ratings
Special offers in Champagne
Pascal Doquet (Sparkling Wine)
Michel Arnould &... (Sparkling Wine)
Thienot Alain (Sparkling Wine)
Pascal Doquet (Sparkling Wine)