Veuve Clicquot (Champagne)
Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum
- 30/05/18 |
- 4 /
- It comes from the winery Veuve Clicquot and belongs to the designation of origin Champagne (France). It is made with Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier grapes.
- It is yellow with golden highlights and contains very small bubbles.
- Unravel fruity aromas with toast and vanilla notes well balanced.
- The palate is pleasant and very intense.
- It is made from a blend of about 50 wines.
- For a good quality, it is incorporated between 25% and 35% of reserve wines.
- It is an appropriate champagne to accompany meats, raw seafood, white and blue fish, vegetables, cheeses and caviar.