Veuve Clicquot (Champagne)
Veuve Clicquot is the maker of this Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé (£44.35), a sparkling wine from the region of Champagne based on pinot meunier, chardonnay and pinot noir and shows an alcoholic content of 12%. Uvinum users evaluate this sparkling wine with 4,1 out of 5 points while experts give the following rate: robert parker: 86 and wine spectator: 90.
Technical sheet · Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Sparkling Colour :
- Other Vintages:
- Veuve Clicquot
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Veuve Clicquot
Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
-View: Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé is pink salmon with copper flashing.
-Nose: Very expressive red fruit, hints of dried fruits and pastries.
-Taste: Harmonious and fresh, with notes of red fruit jam.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 to 10 ° C
PAIRING: Lobster, police, risottos, baked salmon, fruit tarts.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier
Who was the first to think of using the old quarries to stock champagne bottles? Although it is difficult to say, Veuve Clicquot did take advantage of the opportunity to increase cellaring space for its wines. In 1909, the House bought some magnificent chalk cellars, located on the Saint-Nicaise...
Buy Veuve Clicquot Wine:
Highlighted review about Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- Tasting notes: Color salmon with coppery highlights. Very expressive with red fruits, hints of dried fruits and pastries. The attack is fresh, and gives way to a harmony of fruity notes. Fresh with hints of red fruit jam champagne. - ALCOHOLIC: 12.5 ° - TEMPERATURE: 8 ° to 10 ° C - PAIRING:...read complete
More reviews about Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé
Posted on 15/09/10 at 15.53
Until recently a Champagne Pink in Spain was "rare bird" and seemed worthy of frivolous snobs. Now that globalization brings products to every corner of the world without fear seem more than...read complete
Posted on 17/08/13 at 06.06
Posted on 11/11/12 at 05.07
Veuve Clicquot Rosé was magnificent
Posted on 24/11/16 at 05.11
Veuve Clicquot Rosé
bright color, generous nose and thin
They dominate the aromas of raspberry, wild strawberry and cherry, evolving into notes of dried fruits and pastries
On the palate, the...
Posted on 15/11/16 at 05.00
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: Italian-style aperitif or for celebrating special occasions
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2018
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRINGS: meat and...
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: coppery orange.
- Nose: Strawberry and wild strawberry, very mature.
- Palate: Fresh, vinous. A wide range of subtle flavors (cake, grapefruit peel and plum).
Posted on 29/06/16 at 10.30
A generous, refined champagne, with the presence of raspberry, wild strawberry and cherry aromas, evolving to notes of almond, dried apricot and biscuit. On the palate Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé is...read complete
Posted on 09/06/16 at 14.29
- Champagne Veuve Clicquot Rosé is a sparkling wine from the winery Veuve Clicquot.
- It is made from grapes Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier and belongs to the appellation of origin...
Posted on 26/01/16 at 13.17
- View: salmon and delicate thin cord
- Nose: the attack is on the red berries (blackberries, raspberries, etc...) With hints of dried fruit and roasted (buns, hazelnuts)
- Palate: The...
Summary of ratings
Special offers in Champagne
Pascal Doquet (Sparkling Wine)
Michel Arnould &... (Sparkling Wine)
Thienot Alain (Sparkling Wine)
Pascal Doquet (Sparkling Wine)