Veuve Clicquot (Champagne)
From Veuve Clicquot (Champagne), we received this Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé (£45.88), a sparkling wine vinified from pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay and comes with an alcohol content of 12%. According to Uvinum users, this sparkling wine earns 4,1 out of 5 points while wine experts grade it as follows: robert parker: 86 and wine spectator: 90.
Technical sheet · Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Sparkling Colour :
- Other Vintages:
- Veuve Clicquot
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Veuve Clicquot
Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
-View: Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé is pink salmon with copper flashing.
-Nose: Very expressive red fruit, hints of dried fruits and pastries.
-Taste: Harmonious and fresh, with notes of red fruit jam.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 to 10 ° C
PAIRING: Lobster, police, risottos, baked salmon, fruit tarts.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier
Who was the first to think of using the old quarries to stock champagne bottles? Although it is difficult to say, Veuve Clicquot did take advantage of the opportunity to increase cellaring space for its wines. In 1909, the House bought some magnificent chalk cellars, located on the Saint-Nicaise...
Buy Veuve Clicquot Wine:
Highlighted review about Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé
More reviews about Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Vintage Rose is deeply coloured, with a complex, refined fragrance mingling red fruit with very noble developing notes.
- When tasted, it reveals great structure and a remarkably long finish.
Posted on 15/09/10 at 15.53
Until recently a Champagne Pink in Spain was "rare bird" and seemed worthy of frivolous snobs. Now that globalization brings products to every corner of the world without fear seem more than...read complete
Posted on 17/08/13 at 06.06
Posted on 11/11/12 at 05.07
Veuve Clicquot Rosé was magnificent
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
1. Veuve Clicquot was born in 772 in Reims, in the heart of the Champagne region, producing since its world famous champagnes.
This Rosé made from pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay, is fruit...
Posted on 28/04/17 at 12.37
- Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne
- After Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot is the best selling champagne in the world
- Beautiful bottle with special label
- This champagne is fruity as cherries and...
Posted on 24/04/17 at 10.55
- View: bright pink color
- Nose: Aromas of raspberry, wild strawberry and cherry aromas evolve towards dried fruit and pastries
- Palate: Harmony fruity, fresh
Veuve Clicquot -...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- Tasting notes: Color salmon with coppery highlights. Very expressive with red fruits, hints of dried fruits and pastries. The attack is fresh, and gives way to a harmony of fruity notes. Fresh...read complete
Posted on 24/11/16 at 05.11
Veuve Clicquot Rosé
bright color, generous nose and thin
They dominate the aromas of raspberry, wild strawberry and cherry, evolving into notes of dried fruits and pastries
On the palate, the...
Posted on 15/11/16 at 05.00
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: Italian-style aperitif or for celebrating special occasions
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2018
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRINGS: meat and...