Veuve Clicquot (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2004 Other vintages
- Veuve Clicquot
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2004, you may also enjoy...
Description · Veuve Clicquot
Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2004 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2004 keeps the promises that only the great champagnes can fulfill. It is incredibly pure and fresh, with a fruity, refined and complex character that earns depth with every secons: first it is more discrete, then fruitier and finally its beautiful minerality comes out. It is a wine that can be kept for several years and can be drank on great occasions, with new signature cuisine dishes or, if you prefere, simpler, like a halibut with almond sauce. Pure beauty turned into champagne.
- View: pale golden coat with hints of jade color. The wine is crystalline and bubbles of incredible finesse.
- Nose: the nobility of Chardonnay is evident thanks to a floral and mineral record (acacia, ferns, chalk). Fragrances of candied fruit (citrus, apricot, quince) and sweet almond
- Mouth: aromas nose again. Elegant, fine. Fresh and generous finish.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne
VINEYARD: Veuve Clicquot
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir,
MATCHING WINE: creative cuisine, creamy rice, white fish with mild sauces, citrus desserts.
Alcohol content: 12.5
Who was the first to think of using the old quarries to stock champagne bottles? Although it is difficult to say, Veuve Clicquot did take advantage of the opportunity to increase cellaring space for its wines. In 1909, the House bought some magnificent chalk cellars, located on the...
Buy Veuve Clicquot Wine:
Highlighted review about Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2004
Posted on 26/01/16 at 13.17
- View: Grande Dame 2004 is of gold dress Pi ¢ the jade reflections. The wine is crystalline, a bubble of incredible finesse.
- Nose: the nose first, Chardonnay nobility shines on a floral and mineral register. ÌÛ agitation, candied fruits, and the few notes, peaty malt, tobacco, appear...
More reviews about Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2004
Posted on 18/09/15 at 23.21
Taste: Soft, yet full-bodied taste of tutti frutti, lemon, apple. Förtonerna reminiscent of candy pacifiers with...
Posted on 13/01/15 at 05.33
I found it stunning
Posted on 13/08/14 at 06.03
I like Veuve Clicquot la Gran Dame 2004
Posted on 21/07/14 at 05.58
I liked so much
Posted on 30/12/13 at 16.07
-View: Champagne Veuve Clicquot la Grande Dame 2004 is colored bright, glowing golden amber tones. Appears much effervescence.
-Nose: The nose reveals a definitely based mineral...
Posted on 19/12/15 at 05.11
Posted on 25/11/15 at 15.52
Posted on 02/10/15 at 11.34
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2006
- On the first nose, typical Chardonnay characteristics come to the fore, with...
Reviews about Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 1998
We paired it with meat but I would not have drunk it with meat because it was not proper.
I bought it here and I was very satisfied.