Veuve Clicquot (Champagne)
Veuve Clicquot produces the Veuve Clicquot Vintage Brut 2008 (£47.31), a sparkling wine from Champagne that is based on the best of chardonnay, pinot meunier and pinot noir of 2008 and presents an alcohol content of 12%. Uvinum users rate this sparkling wine with 4 out of 5 points while renowned wine experts rate it as follows: robert parker: 92.
Technical sheet · Veuve Clicquot Vintage Brut 2008
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2008 Other vintages
- Veuve Clicquot
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Veuve Clicquot Vintage Brut 2008, you may also enjoy...
Description · Veuve Clicquot
Veuve Clicquot Vintage Brut 2008 (Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay)
- View: clear and bright gold, bright and persistent bubbles
- Nose: aromas of citrus (lemon), dried fruits (apricots), stone fruit (peach, apricot) and pastry notes of almond and warm pastry.
- Palate: attack, bright and pure. Powerful mouth, structured. Mineral, fruity, slightly candied citrus (lemon), grilled notes.
VINEYARD: Veuve Clicquot
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Black
AGING: New for this Vintage 2008: 5% of the wines were vinified and aged in wooden casks
PAIRING: aperitif, poultry, cheese, fish
TEMPERATURE: C 9-11º
Who was the first to think of using the old quarries to stock champagne bottles? Although it is difficult to say, Veuve Clicquot did take advantage of the opportunity to increase cellaring space for its wines. In 1909, the House bought some magnificent chalk cellars, located on the Saint-Nicaise...
Buy Veuve Clicquot Wine:
Highlighted review about Veuve Clicquot Vintage Brut 2008
Posted on 03/02/17 at 11.05
- Veuve Clicquot Vintage Champagne is a sparkling wine. - Produced in the winery Veuve Clicquot Pinot Noir grapes. - Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier. - Has appellation of origin Champagne (France) .Its color is bright golden. - It is a pure and complex champagne. - With floral notes of acacia and...read complete
More reviews about Veuve Clicquot Vintage Brut 2008
Posted on 01/12/16 at 04.34
Made purely from grands crus and premiers crus, champagne VINTAGE BOOK 2008 WIDOW Clicquot reflects the intense expression and powerful of this exceptional vintage!
Vinosity is omnipresent The...
Posted on 23/11/16 at 05.02
- View: 2004 Vintage is of dense color, bright and deep.
- Nose: it has an intense fruit expression transcended by a dimension spicy (pepper, vanilla). In the final, stand balsamic notes...
Posted on 02/11/16 at 15.38
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: Romantic dinners
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2015/2027
TEMPERATURE: 8/10 ° C
PAIRING: Seafood and other fish
GRAPES: 60% pinot noir, 33% chardonnay,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Veuve Clicquot Vintage Brut 1998
Special offers in Champagne
Offers in Champagne