In the result of chateau lafite monteil on Uvinum you can discover, for example, Carruades de Lafite with the best prices in order to acquire it immediately, without complications. Don't think no more and buy a Wine Pauillac right now with a a fantastic value for money for only £215.00.
- View: dark and good intensity
- Nose: fruity and pure but discreet
- Palate: velvety, the wine develops keeping this velvet throughout the tasting
Note: 16, 75 - 17/20
But it does not take power in mid-palate
The plot is tight and wrapped tannin
Wine is certainly...”read
“The Château Lafite Rothschild is a "premier grand cru" according to the official classification of Bordeaux wines of 1855, AOC Pauillac. These wines are among the most prestigious and famous in the world. The vineyard of 103 ha even contains a plot dating back to 1886. The vines are 71% Cabernet...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Château Lafite Rothschild 2011:
- View: intense and deep purple.
- Nose: Nose full bodied aromas of red and black fruits, woody and spicy notes.
- Mouth: full-bodied and intensity. Final complex.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot 80%...”read
“2002 Level Château Lafite Rothschild: Perfect - Label: Slightly damaged Pauillac - Premier Grand Cru ratings Robert Parker: 94/100 Wine Spectator rating: 95/100 colorful label with purple tissue paper (see photo)”read
“Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite) has made excellence in the vineyard and wine-making practices the basis of its growth. Château Lafite Rothschild was the start of the DBR (Lafite) Group. It was the first Château acquired by the Rothschild family in 1868 and inspires and guides the...”read
“87% Cabernet Sauvignon
3% Cabernet Franc
Large rainfall from November to February have upgraded groundwater, already met by the years 2012 and 2013, greater than or equivalent to the average annual temperatures remained above normal and vineyards, like men, have missed good winter...”read
“Château Lafite Rothschild's second wine, Carruades de Lafite presents similar characteristics to the Grand Vin, but with its own personality linked to a higher proportion of Merlot and to specific plots that are used to produce Carruades. The name comes from the Carruades plateau, a group of...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Les Carruades de Lafite 2012:
- View: ruby plum.
- Nose: distinctive product of the floral nose and impetuous complexity of this wine.
- Mouth: balanced since the attack, expressive notes, a structure achieved good persistence, lively character, hints of wood....”read
- View: bright red with good intensity
- Nose: fruity but discreet
- Palate: sweet, suave bright fruit
Average on 20: 15. 5
Average rating out of 100: 88
(2009-04 barrel at the Chateau)
Its good !”read