Château de Beaucastel (Châteauneuf-du-Pape)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Château de Beaucastel Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Château de Beaucastel|
|Grapes:||Grenache Blanc (15%), Roussanne|
If you liked Château de Beaucastel Blanc 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château de Beaucastel
Château de Beaucastel Blanc 2015 (Grenache Blanc and Roussanne)
TASTING NOTES OF Château de Beaucastel Blanc 2015:
- View: bright and pale yellow, with the support of white gold reflections.
- Nose: notes of butter, brioche, with notes of white flowers, peach and apricot.
- Mouth: lively and crisp attack, but not excessive, balanced and complex with good persistence supported by a slight salinity.
VINEYARD: Château de Beaucastel
GRAPES: 80% Roussanne, 15% Grenache, 5% Picardan, Clairette and Bourboulenc.
TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C
Château de Beaucastel
Some would argue that Beaucastel needs no introduction, but this website aims to cater for both, wine-lovers and beginners, and therefore I will continue. Beaucastel is regarded by many as one of the top estates, if not the top estate, of Châteauneuf du Pape, in the Southern Rhône Valley....
Buy Château de Beaucastel Wine:
Highlighted review about Château de Beaucastel Blanc 2015
Posted on 08/01/19 at 04.45
More reviews about Château de Beaucastel Blanc 2015
Posted on 11/12/18 at 12.11
Posted on 30/01/17 at 22.06
It's a wine easy to drink.
Posted on 11/01/17 at 07.14
The Château de Beaucastel Chateauneuf Du Pape Blanc is of a very pale yellow. Smells really good, like banana and lychees. Smoky notes in...
Posted on 05/12/18 at 13.10
- Pleasant acidity structure, large, persistent length with a slightly salty finish. Color: clear with greenish...
Posted on 23/08/18 at 09.33
- Palate: dry.
- Variety: Roussanne 80%, Grenache 15%, other 5%.
- Alcohol: 14% vol.
Posted on 14/11/17 at 04.22
Posted on 11/02/17 at 05.03
Posted on 28/01/17 at 04.45
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château de Beaucastel Blanc 2012
- The nose has a lot of minerality with notes of white flowers, honey and marmalade.
- The mouth is round and rich in yellow fruits (peaches and apricots) followed...
Reviews about Château de Beaucastel Blanc 2011
Reviews about Château de Beaucastel Blanc 2014
I bought some bottles at Famille Perrin, I defineteley will repeat this purchase at Uvinum.
Reviews about Château de Beaucastel Blanc 2013