Fontodi (Chianti Classico)
Product not available in United States
We're looking at the beautiful "Conca d'Oro", "the golden shell", a valley in the heart of Chianti Classico, which is shaped in the form of an antique amphitheatre. High altitude, calcar claychist soils and great exposure to the sun build only the basis for such a great Italian red wine like Fontodi Chianti Classico 2015. Sustainable cultivation methods that are inspired by the principles of nature, and longtime experience of Fontodi do the rest to create this Southern delight.
Technical sheet · Fontodi Chianti Classico
If you liked Fontodi Chianti Classico 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Fontodi
Fontodi Chianti Classico 2015 (Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES OF Fontodi Chianti Classico 2015:
- View: Fontodi 2015 Chianti Classico has a purple color in the middle and pink at the edges.
- Nose: cherry, berry and tropical flowers are mixed peppered with charming earthy basis
- Mouth: seamless integration reveals the nuances of bright fruit and warm notes of leather and snuff. perfectly balances a rich intensity on one side and the other an elegant fruit.
Fontodi has belonged since 1968 to the Manetti family for centuries dedicated to another typically Chiantigian activity: the production of the famous terracottas. Precisely in the name of this strong link with the territory and with great passion for quality, the company has successfully...
Buy Fontodi Wine:
Highlighted review about Fontodi Chianti Classico 2015
More reviews about Fontodi Chianti Classico 2015
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Fontodi Chianti Classico 2012
- Deep ruby red in colour, with perfumes of sour cherry and plums with notes of leather and tobacco.
- Great depth of flavour, with juicy fruit and supple tannins, giving the wine...
Reviews about Fontodi Chianti Classico 2013