Finca Museum (Cigales)
£9.64 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Museum Reserva 2012 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Finca Museum
Museum Reserva 2012 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Museum Reserva 2012:
- View: red ruby, garnet and dark reflections.
- Nose: roasted notes, spicy notes, licorice, red fruit, berries, balsamic notes and complex.
- Mouth: notes of cherries, plums, fennel and scrubland, body and aftertaste.
VINEYARD: Finca Museum
WINE PAIRING: Roasted lamb and pork and red meat.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Buy Finca Museum Wine:
Highlighted review about Museum Reserva 2012
More reviews about Museum Reserva 2012
Posted on 16/06/17 at 05.15
- Sight: sight, Vino Museum Reserva 2012 presents an attractive ruby color with garnet edge
- Nose: The nose Museum Reserva 2012 Wine is a complex and delicate wine which...
Posted on 16/06/17 at 05.14
- ALCOHOL: 14º
- Operating temperature: 16º to 18ºC
- PAIRING: House perfectly with...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Museum Reserva 2010