Ciro WineView all products in Ciro Wine »
The Cirò wine is considered as one of the oldest named wines in the world, with a winemaking history stretching back thousands of years, this is Calabria's flagship wine.
The Cirò DOC produces mainly red wine, although a limited quantity of white is also produced using Greco Bianco and Trebbiano. All Ciro Rosso is made from 95% Gaglioppo, with the remaining 5% from the white varieties Greco Bianco and Trebbiano Toscano
Buy Ciro Wines online.