Product not available in United States
If you liked Courvoisier Napoleon, you may also enjoy...
Description · Courvoisier
- Color: Courvoiser Napoleon is deep golden color, amber.
- Odor: pure box, plum, licorice, hazelnut, ginger, orange and port wine.
- Taste: Very complete and elegant. Rich, soft, thin and stylish.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Courvoisier only uses the Ugni Blanc grape variety from the four finest crus of six in the Cognac region, each with their own unique terroir and micro- climate, grown by wine growers Courvoisier has been working with for up to five generations to create the brand's superior 'Eaux-de-vie'.
Buy Courvoisier Spirits:
Highlighted review about Courvoisier Napoleon
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Courvoisier Napoleon
Posted on 03/02/18 at 12.25
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 19/01/15 at 16.16
Posted on 30/12/13 at 08.50
Posted on 26/09/12 at 23.49
Posted on 14/07/15 at 17.34
- View: Napoleon Courvoiser Appears darker.
- Scent: A delicate and subtle bouquet with notes of cigar box, pine, walnut liqueur, vintage port, ginger and orange peel.
- Mouth: Mouth...
Posted on 17/12/14 at 16.13
- Color: Cognac Courvoisier Napoleon has a very distinctive coppery yellow brand
- Smell: A soft cognac, but powerful nose, nuts and honey orange
- Mouth: Elegant and round in the...