Product not available in United States
If you liked Courvoisier Napoleon, you may also enjoy...
Description · Courvoisier
Cognac Napoleon by excellence, is the reference for all the other cognacs of this class. With its subtle and characteristic harmony between the sandalwood, strips of dried apricot and dried mushrooms, it seduces because of its symphony of aromas and because of its excellent and complex pass through the mouth, that will endure after each sip. A good idea is to join it with dry cheeses, like the Parmesan or slightly sweet, like the Gruyère or the Beaufort. An authentic pleasure for the senses.
- Color: Courvoiser Napoleon is deep golden color, amber.
- Odor: pure box, plum, licorice, hazelnut, ginger, orange and port wine.
- Taste: Very complete and elegant. Rich, soft, thin and stylish.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Courvoisier only uses the Ugni Blanc grape variety from the four finest crus of six in the Cognac region, each with their own unique terroir and micro- climate, grown by wine growers Courvoisier has been working with for up to five generations to create the brand's superior 'Eaux-de-vie'.
Buy Courvoisier Spirits:
Highlighted review about Courvoisier Napoleon
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Courvoisier Napoleon
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 19/01/15 at 16.16
Posted on 30/12/13 at 08.50
Posted on 26/09/12 at 23.49
Posted on 14/07/15 at 17.34
- View: Napoleon Courvoiser Appears darker.
- Scent: A delicate and subtle bouquet with notes of cigar box, pine, walnut liqueur, vintage port, ginger and orange peel.
- Mouth: Mouth...
Posted on 17/12/14 at 16.13
- Color: Cognac Courvoisier Napoleon has a very distinctive coppery yellow brand
- Smell: A soft cognac, but powerful nose, nuts and honey orange
- Mouth: Elegant and round in the...