Product not available in United States
If you liked Hennessy V.S., you may also enjoy...
Description · Hennessy
Hennessy V.S is the union of warm-hearted and full-bodied flavors. Its personality is the result of carefully selecting only the most expressive and distinctive eaux-de-vie.
- Color: Hennessy V.S is amber
- Smell: Notes dominant oak aromas are perceived light hazelnut.
- Taste: Oily on the palate and floral. Many flavors characterize it, particularly of red berries and hints of vanilla, grilled almonds that persist at the end of the tasting.
PRODUCTION: blend of more than forty eaux-de-vie, several years of maturation in French oak casks
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
In 1765, Richard Hennessy, an Irish aristocrat in the service of France, founded in the Cognac region a trading house of spirits. His son Jacques would then give a quick boost to the company. Since then, the history of cognac has never ceased to be written with Hennessy. Hennessy is the...
Buy Hennessy Spirits:
Highlighted review about Hennessy V.S.
More reviews about Hennessy V.S.
Posted on 06/05/16 at 10.02
Posted on 29/10/15 at 08.50
Hennessy Very Special
Posted on 18/10/17 at 13.26
- Color: brown ocher.
- Odor: light aromas of hazelnut and floral touches.
- Taste: spices, fruits, vanilla.
Posted on 18/10/17 at 13.21
- Color: Burning ocher.
- Flavour: after the first notes of oak, light aromas of hazelnut.
- Taste: smooth and floral, hints of red berries...
Posted on 06/10/16 at 05.37