Bodegas Torres (Conca de Barbera)
Technical sheet · Milmanda
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Conca de Barbera (Catalonia,Spain)|
If you liked Milmanda 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Torres
Milmanda 2013 (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Milmanda 2013:
- View: Golden yellow, green flashes.
- Nose: intense aromas of floral and citrus on background of vanilla.
- Mouth: a fatty, large, expressive and fruity step, end of good persistence.
APPELLATION: Conca de Barbera.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Torres
GRAPES: Chardonnay (100%).
WINE PAIRING: seafood, poultry, shellfish, fish.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more...
Buy Bodegas Torres Wine:
Highlighted review about Milmanda 2013
More reviews about Milmanda 2013
Posted on 20/03/18 at 12.41
- View: Intense gold.
- Nose: fruity aromas, ripe fruit, vineyard peach, melon, coconut, milk notes, spices, cinnamon and truffle.
- Mouth: balanced,...
Posted on 06/06/17 at 10.18
- View: Bright straw yellow, green tones.
- Nose: high intensity nose in highlighting the notes of flowers and fresh fruit (pineapple and...
Posted on 29/05/17 at 17.21
- View: intense gold.
- Nose: fruity aromas, ripe fruit, vineyard peach, melon, coconut, milk notes, spicy notes, cinnamon, truffles
- Mouth: balanced, broad,...
Posted on 14/06/16 at 05.16
I think it was a great experince
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
Torres is a family business with several generations dedicated to the production of wine and...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Milmanda 2015
Reviews about Milmanda 2014
Reviews about Milmanda 2011