“The Chardonnay was harvested in three phases: the first with a potential alcohol 12% (for citrus flavors), the second with 13% (tropical flavors) and the third time with potential alcohol 14% (flavors ripe apricots) .The grapes arrive overnight, fact that allows to reach low temperatures to preserve aromas and avoid unwanted oxidations variety. one immediate pressing is performed, then perform a natural clarification at low temperatures for 24-48h. Once clean the must is drawn off to a stainless steel tank with a cooling system for controlled fermentation 16-18 ° C. Once the alcoholic fermentation, wines are kept in tanks, preventing its oxidation, until the time of bottling. Thanks to the possibility to harvest the grapes in a staggered manner, different styles of Chardonnay are obtained. The blend is to mix these styles to give this white wine complexity without departing from the original aim: to maintain expression of fruit and freshness.”
- View: Pale yellow with greenish reflections. Satiny.
- Nose: white and tropical like pineapple or sweet fruits like melon.
- Palate: Fresh, juicy with good acidity. varietal texture.
Aging: Grapes: 100% Chardonnay
Pairing: Salads, seafood and rice stews coast.”
“- Color a bright yellow
- The taste expressive aromas gelber Früchte such as peach, melon, nectarine and lychee, a piquant note generated a lot of freshness on the palate, very dense and well structured, creamy aftertaste
- Allergens: Contains sulfites”