Tomás Cusiné (Costers del Segre)
£19.53 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Tomàs Cusiné Finca Racons 2014 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Tomás Cusiné
Tomàs Cusiné Finca Racons 2014 (Albariño and Macabeo)
TASTING NOTES OF Tomàs Cusiné Finca Racons 2014:
- View: bright golden yellow.
- Nose: fresh, menthol aromas, pastry, syrup, citric notes, grapefruit and tangerine.
- Mouth: soft, friendly, good acidity, complex, full-bodied, fruity notes, white fruit, mineral notes, long and persistent.
APPELLATION: Costers del Segre.
VINEYARD: Tomás Cusiné
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
After 20 years of experience manufacturing and marketing of wines in Costers del Segre, Tomàs Cusiné beginning in 2003, his new wine venture. Very knowledgeable about the area, engages his company with a long-term, with the aim of consolidating its hold of prestige. It is installed in the...
Buy Tomás Cusiné Wine:
Highlighted review about Tomàs Cusiné Finca Racons 2014
Posted on 18/02/17 at 05.14
- View: Straw yellow with golden reflections NOSE In
- Nose: The nose: it is elegant with toast and smoked, hints of honey, nuts and compotes notes, also found aromas of vanilla and a touch of cinnamon mouth
- Palate: Mouth: is complex and full-bodied, high acidity, hints of white...