Domaine Uby (Côtes de Gascogne)
Technical sheet · Domaine Uby Colombard Ugni Blanc Nº3 Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Appellation:||Côtes de Gascogne (South West,France)|
|Grapes:||Colombard (80%), Ugni Blanc (20%)|
|Pairing:||RiceFishSeafoodStartersDessertsHam and sausagesFruitsLobsterShrimpPrawnsSalads|
If you liked Domaine Uby Colombard Ugni Blanc Nº3 Blanc 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Domaine Uby
Domaine Uby Colombard Ugni Blanc Nº3 Blanc 2018 (Colombard and Ugni Blanc)
- View: pale golden color with green highlights.
- Nose: Intense aromas of ripe and exotic fruit, citrus, herbal and wild flowers tones.
- Mouth: soft, silky, fresh, light and elegant body. With good acidity and flavors of citrus fruits. persistent and fruity finish.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Gascogne.
VINEYARD: Domaine Uby.
GRAPES: Colombard, Trebbiano.
AGEING: 3 months in stainless steel casks on its lees.
DEVELOPMENT: The grapes are harvested by hand and transported to the winery, where they are subjected to gentle pressing process. After a short maceration, fermentation is performed in stainless steel barrels at controlled temperatures with the addition of natural yeasts. wine clarification, followed by filtered and bottled after a short maturation over lees is performed.
PAIRING: White meat, seafood, fish, rice, salad, ripe fruit, sweet desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 7-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Buy Domaine Uby Wine:
Highlighted review about Domaine Uby Colombard Ugni Blanc Nº3 Blanc 2018
Posted on 27/03/19 at 16.29
- Fine grapefruit and lemon flavors, complemented by a full, vinous body ..
- Allergens: contains sulfites