Domaines Ott (Côtes De Provence)
Technical sheet · Domaines Ott By Ott Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Côtes De Provence (Provence,France)|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Grenache, Syrah, Garnacha negra, Cinsault|
If you liked Domaines Ott By Ott Rosé 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Domaines Ott
Domaines Ott By Ott Rosé 2018 (Grenache, Syrah, Garnacha negra and Cinsault)
- View: pretty, pale pink crystalline, orange hues.
- Nose: Delicate, fruity notes of white peach, labaricoque, passion fruit and mango.
- Mouth: full, fresh, crisp taste, fruity aroma, citrus notes and sweet spices (cinnamon and cardamom).
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.
GRAPES: 60% Grenache, 30% Cinsault, 6% and 4% Syrah Mourvedre.
PREPARATION: produced by methods of organic farming, each stage of the winemaking process is completely controlled from the mixture to storage to ensure the highest quality standards.
PAIRING: as an aperitif, when brunch, with rice or fresh seafood.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Domaines Ott was founded in 1912 by Marcel Ott, an agricultural engineer from Alsace who dreamed of establishing a great wine estate near the Mediterranean. Today, the wineries are owned and managed by Champagne Louis Roederer and produce some of the world’s most prestigious wines. These wines...
Buy Domaines Ott Wine:
Highlighted review about Domaines Ott By Ott Rosé 2018
Posted on 05/04/19 at 04.21
- Lively, fruity bouquet of fresh berries with spicy hints
- On the palate, elegant, polished and fruity, fresh acidity, very harmonious, animating character, great finish
- Wonderful as an aperitif, but it fits very well with light appetizers and quality fish dishes
More reviews about Domaines Ott By Ott Rosé 2018
Posted on 19/03/19 at 11.30
- View: pale pink, orange highlights.
- Nose: delicate fruity aromas, hints of peach and apricot, passion fruit and mango.
- Mouth: broad, fresh, with echoes of fruit aromas, spicy...
Posted on 26/03/19 at 04.06
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Domaines Ott By Ott Rosé 2016
Reviews about Domaines Ott By Ott Rosé 2017