Château Miraval (Côtes De Provence)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Miraval Rosé
- Type Of Wine:
- rosé wine
- 2015 Other vintages
- Château Miraval
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Miraval Rosé 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Miraval
Miraval Rosé 2015 (Grenache, Garnacha, Rolle, Syrah, Vermentino, Garnacha negra and Cinsault)
TASTING NOTES: Miraval Rosé 2015
- View: Pale pink with soft and bright reflections
- Nose: Lovely mineral freshness, revealing delicate aromas of citrus, red fruits and white flowers.
- Palate: Balanced and elegant, with a beautiful tension that brings great length and a refreshing acidity. Its bouquet is very persistent offering a fruity and salty character on the finish.
APPELLATION: Côtes De Provence
VINEYARD: Château Miraval
GRAPES: Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault, Rolle
PAIRING: Aperitif, fish, white meat, red meat, spicy dishes, cheese, fruit desserts or chocolate
Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence. The vines are planted in protective terraces. Miraval is magnificent, its...
Buy Château Miraval Wine:
Highlighted review about Miraval Rosé 2015
Posted on 06/12/17 at 04.55
- A beautiful aromatic expression with aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers, refreshing acidity, with great minerality and a saline finish.
- 40% Grenache/Garnacha, 30% Cinsault, 20% Rolle, 10% Syrah/Shiraz.
More reviews about Miraval Rosé 2015
Posted on 27/10/15 at 21.06
You have to open a few minutes before drinking it.
Posted on 16/07/16 at 04.52
TIME to taste it: aperitif of the weekend
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2016/2019
TEMPERATURE: 10/12 ° C
PAIRING: appetizers, pizza
GRAPES: Cinsault, grenache,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Miraval Rosé 2014
Reviews about Miraval Rosé 2013