Château Miraval (Côtes De Provence)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Miraval Rosé
- Type Of Wine:
- rosé wine
- 2017 Other vintages
- Château Miraval
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Miraval Rosé 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Miraval
Miraval Rosé 2017 (Syrah, Vermentino, Garnacha negra, Cinsault, Grenache and Rolle)
TASTING NOTES OF Miraval Rosé 2017:
- View: pale pink.
- Nose: blackcurrant nose, limonera pear, white flowers and light memories of white pepper.
- Mouth: voluminous, soft and balanced, light mineral finish, persistent and long touches, fruit and saline nuances.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.
GRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Rolle and Syrah.
PAIRING: Fresh pasta with vegetables and desserts like a strawberry shortcake.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence. The vines are planted in protective terraces. Miraval is magnificent, its...
Buy Château Miraval Wine:
Highlighted review about Miraval Rosé 2017
Posted on 12/09/18 at 17.14
A very beautiful aromatic expression with aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers, a refreshing acidity, with a minerality and a final saline
This Miraval 2016 is a perfect interpretation of the vintage on the terroirs of Provence.
More reviews about Miraval Rosé 2017
Posted on 29/03/17 at 00.04
I especially liked the colour. Aromas of fresh fruits. As many 2017, it was a little rough.
We had it with a tart.
Posted on 15/05/18 at 03.52
Posted on 05/05/18 at 04.25
- On the nose, it has aromas of fresh strawberries and spring flowers.
- It finishes with a refreshing acidity, minerality...
Posted on 26/04/18 at 03.48
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Miraval Rosé 2014
Reviews about Miraval Rosé 2013
Reviews about Miraval Rosé 2016
- A beautiful aromatic expression with aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers, refreshing acidity, with great minerality and a...