Château Miraval (Côtes De Provence)
Technical sheet · Miraval Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Côtes De Provence (Provence,France)|
|Volume:||150 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha negra, Cinsault, Grenache, Rolle, Syrah, Vermentino|
If you liked Miraval Rosé Magnum 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Miraval
Miraval Rosé Magnum 2017 (Garnacha negra, Cinsault, Grenache, Rolle, Syrah and Vermentino)
TASTING NOTES OF Miraval Rosé Magnum 2017:
- View: rose petal, bright hues.
- Nose: fresh fruits and spring flowers.
- Mouth: refreshing acidity, with great minerality and a salty finish.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.
GRAPES: Cinsault, Grenache, Rolle and Syrah.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Miraval is located at the foot of Via Aurelia - an extensive route built to facilitate Roman expansion in the 3rd century BC - representing centuries of history. It covers over 500 ha of land in the heart of Provence. The vines are planted in protective terraces. Miraval is magnificent, its...
Buy Château Miraval Wine:
Highlighted review about Miraval Rosé Magnum 2017
Posted on 08/01/19 at 04.45
More reviews about Miraval Rosé Magnum 2017
Posted on 11/12/18 at 12.11
Posted on 12/07/18 at 08.41
- View: rose petal, pretty pale, bright reflections.
- Nose: Very beautiful and intense fresh fruit and spring flowers aromatic...
Posted on 12/07/18 at 08.40
- View: pale pink.
- Nose: fresh and vivid wild strawberries, raspberries and white flowers bouquet.
- Mouth: smooth, silky feel, a fine structure,...
Posted on 12/04/18 at 14.45
- View: very pale pink.
- Nose: blackcurrant, pear limonera, white flowers and light memories of white pepper.
- Mouth: volume, smooth,...
Posted on 28/03/17 at 22.04
This Grenache is very pleasing to the eye. I had a pleasant smell of young wine. Good taste, light wine.
It was served together with the appetizer.
Posted on 05/12/18 at 13.10
. - On the palate, the Rosé flatters with full fruit, minerality and complexity, color: salmon-Provence Rosé allergens: contains...
Posted on 12/09/18 at 17.14
A very beautiful aromatic expression with aromas of fresh fruit and spring flowers, a refreshing acidity, with a minerality and a...
Posted on 15/05/18 at 03.52
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Miraval Rosé Magnum 2014
Reviews about Miraval Rosé Magnum 2016
Pink hues. It has a pleasant smell of acid strawberries. Very light and complex.
Reviews about Miraval Rosé Magnum 2015