E. Guigal (Côtes Du Rhône)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · E. Guigal Côtes du Rhône
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2015 Other vintages
- E. Guigal
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked E. Guigal Côtes du Rhône 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · E. Guigal
E. Guigal Côtes du Rhône 2015 (Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre)
TASTING NOTES of E. Guigal Côtes du Rhône 2015:
- View: Deep and dark red. Shiny.
- Nose: Fresh fruits with red berries and spices.
- Mouth: Full, round and racy. Rounded and smooth tannins. A full-bodied, rich and intensely aromatic wine.
APPELLATION: Côtes Du Rhône
VINEYARD: E. Guigal
GRAPES: Grenache, Mourvedre, Syrah,
Ageing: 1 ½ years in oak barrels.
PREPARATION: Traditional winemaking methods, temperature controlled fermentation. Long soaking on the skins.
PAIRING: Ham and sausages, Cheese, Meat, Game, Birds, Duck
The GUIGAL family owns vineyards in Condrieu and in the Côte-Rôtie with illustrious plots producing wines such as ‘La Doriane' in Condrieu, the famous growths of the Côte-Rôtie ‘La Mouline', ‘La Turque' and ‘La Landonne', Côte-Rôtie Château d'Ampuis, Hermitage ‘Ex-Voto', produced only in the...
Buy E. Guigal Wine:
Highlighted review about E. Guigal Côtes du Rhône 2015
Posted on 21/02/18 at 14.14
More reviews about E. Guigal Côtes du Rhône 2015
Posted on 21/02/18 at 20.04
The E. Guigal Côtes du Rhône is very good if served cold.
Posted on 12/07/18 at 03.39
Posted on 18/04/18 at 04.12
- The nose is fruity sweet flavors combine with strong spicy notes harmonically and form a wonderfully balanced and aromatic concept
- On the tongue, the Rouge presents velvety...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about E. Guigal Côtes du Rhône 2011
Reviews about E. Guigal Côtes du Rhône 2013