E. Guigal (Côtes Du Rhône)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · E. Guigal Côtes Du Rhône Blanc
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- E. Guigal
- 75 cl
- Clairette (8%), Viognier (60%), Bourboulenc (5%), Grenache Blanc (2%), Roussanne (15%), Marsanne (10%)
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked E. Guigal Côtes Du Rhône Blanc 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · E. Guigal
E. Guigal Côtes Du Rhône Blanc 2016 (Clairette, Viognier, Bourboulenc, Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Marsanne)
TASTING NOTES OF E. Guigal Côtes Du Rhône Blanc 2016 :
- View: Bright and clear golden yellow dress
- Nose: freshness, aromatic expression very distinct from Viognier. Aromas of white flowers, apricot, acacias, and white peach. Fruity, fat, rich
DESIGNATION: Côtes Du Rhône
VINEYARD: E. Guigal
GRAPES: Bourboulenc, Clairette, Grenache Blanc, Marsanne, Roussanne, Viognier,
AGING: raised in stainless steel vats.
PREPARATION: viticulture conducted in fight against diseases and parasites of the vine
ACCOMPANYING: Varied starters, fish and Asian cuisine
The GUIGAL family owns vineyards in Condrieu and in the Côte-Rôtie with illustrious plots producing wines such as ‘La Doriane' in Condrieu, the famous growths of the Côte-Rôtie ‘La Mouline', ‘La Turque' and ‘La Landonne', Côte-Rôtie Château d'Ampuis, Hermitage ‘Ex-Voto', produced only in the...
Buy E. Guigal Wine:
Highlighted review about E. Guigal Côtes Du Rhône Blanc 2016
More reviews about E. Guigal Côtes Du Rhône Blanc 2016
Posted on 13/11/18 at 12.51
- View: dark red dress E. Guigal Cotes-du-Rhone 2016
- Nose: aromas of black fruit, spicy
- Mouth: full, intense
VINES: E. Guigal
Posted on 23/08/17 at 07.58
Posted on 04/10/17 at 04.43
- On the palate, the wine is with a creamy, fruity structure, a delicate...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about E. Guigal Côtes Du Rhône Blanc 2015
Very good acidity.
Reviews about E. Guigal Côtes Du Rhône Blanc 2014