Azul Portugal (Dao)
Azul Portugal Dão 2008
- 21/09/15 |
- 4 /
Deep ruby red colour. Ripe raspberry fruit aromas with a touch of cinnamon and clove. As on the nose, red berry fruit flavours and a note of spice. An elegant wine with structured tannins. Lingering finish.
- Winemaker: Anselmo Mendes
- Winemaking: Total destemming, fermentation at controlled temperatures of 22º-25ºC. Partial ageing in wood.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz.
- Food Pairing: This is a very versatile wine that pairs well with an assortment of cuisine styles, including meat stews, roasted chicken and vegetarian dishes.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.