“- Subtle tropical fruit dominated by ripe yellow peaches and white pear on the nose.
- Elegant and well-balanced structure with loads of tropical fruit on the pallet and a fresh and crisp acidity followed by a lingering aftertaste.
- A wine that will complement fresh seafood and light spicy chicken salads.”
“- Explosive tropical nose of ripe peaches, pears and most definitely guava.
- This wine is well balanced with great structure and a good mid palate with guava flavours following through on the taste and a well-rounded finish.”
“- A fruity, crisp white with pungent citrus on the nose as well as pear flavours.
- A well balanced Chenin with pear flavours following through on the taste and a well-rounded finish that will compliment seafood, light dishes and salads.
- The recent demarcation of the Darling district has led to a focus at Darling Cellars on wines which are terroir and varietal specific.
- The cool and temperate West Coast climate lends itself to a different micro- and mesoclimate which, along with the different types of soil, lead to unique grapes, which we guide into even more unique wines.
- Having 99% of all vineyards dry land and almost the same percentage as bush vine, this is as close to what nature intended for grapes to be as one can get.”